ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. -- The Elmwood Park Centennial History Committee is seeking Elmwood Park residents in the following categories:
- Oldest native resident – male and female
- Oldest Borough resident – male and female
- Couple celebrating the longest years of marriage
- Borough employee with the longest years of service
- Longest-serving teacher in Elmwood Park Schools
- Longest-serving elected Borough official
- Longest serving public official on council and school board
- Longest-serving volunteer in the same organization
- Oldest home
- Oldest Borough organizatio
- Oldest Borough business
- Names of Elmwood Park babies born Jan. 1, March 28, April 18, June 12 and June 18, 2016
Please send names and contact information by Aug. 31 to:
Elmwood Park Centennial History Committee -- The Mayor’s Office, Municipal Building, 182 Market St., Elmwood Park, NJ 07407.
Or drop off the information at the mayor’s office, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barbara von dem Hagen at 201-563-6092.