A recall of raw milk cheeses at Whole Foods Market was recently expanded by Vulto Creamery to include the location at Bergen Town Center in Paramus and on Boston Post Road in Port Chester.
The cheeses have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, which federal officials is responsible for six illnesses and two deaths.
The cheeses were cut and packaged in clear plastic wrap with scale labels beginning with PLU codes 0200307, 0201357 or 0206308 and "sell by" dates from 01/02/2017 to 04/02/2017, the FDA said.
The other store locations included in the recall are:
- 94 Derby Street, Hingham, MA
- 1255 Raritan Road Unit 150, Clark, NJ
- 300 Bergen Town Center, Paramus, NJ
- 238 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY
- 1095 Avenue of the Americas. New York City
- 270 Greenwich Street, New York City
- 4 Union Square South, New York City
- 575 Boston Post Road, Port Chester, NY