PATERSON, N.J. – A Paterson mother has filed a lawsuit against Proctor & Gamble, claiming one of its Tide Pods exploded in her bra causing chemical burns, NJ.com reports.
In the suit, filed in Passaic County Superior Court, Dana Arevalo claims she put one of the laundry detergent pods in her bra -- after she found her children playing with it at her mother’s house -- so it would be out of reach of her kids, the story says.
But she said before she put it back in the laundry room, the pod exploded in her bra, the story says.
Arevalo says she was "severely and permanently injured," and was forced to pay for medical treatment, according to the article.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.