ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. -- Kindergarten Registration for the Elmwood Park district will begin on Feb. 8.
Children must be 5-yeras-old as of Oct. 1, 2016 to register.
The following documents are required for all transfer/initial students:
- Transfer Card (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Immunization Records (must include most recent physical)
- Deed, Lease or Affidavit of Landlord -Certificate of Occupancy or 2 bills
- Registration Form
- Copy of custody papers (where applicable)
- Signed Authorization for Release of Records (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Plan – I.E.P (if applicable)
Registration will take place on Feb. 8- Feb. 12; March 7; April 4; May 2; June 1 and July 6. Registration be open from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will be additional hours from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Feb. 10.
Contact the registration office at 201-796-8700 with any additional questions regarding special circumstances.
Registration Office is located in the Memorial High School Main Office at 375 River Dr.