Aldi, which recently opened a Hackensack location, is holding a one-day hiring blitz on Oct. 11 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, the grocery store is hoping to fill 250 positions at all locations across New Jersey.
The hiring events are in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI’s existing stores as well as to hire employees for the upcoming New Jersey stores in Egg Harbor, Flemington, Hamilton and Old Bridge.
Aldi has stores in Hackensack, Lodi, East Rutherford and Clifton.
Visit any of the 42 New Jersey stores from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Oct. 11, to apply to the following positions:
- Store Associate - $12.00 - $12.40 per hour, depending on location
- Shift Manager – $12.00 - $12.40 per hour, depending on location, plus additional $4.25 per hour premium when performing manager duties
- Manager Trainee - $52,000 - $56,160 per year ($25.00 - $27.00 per hour averaging 40-50 hours per week) with an opportunity to earn $75,000 - $95,000 per year as a Store Manager
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday - Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
CLICK HERE for a list of Aldi locations.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.