ELMWOOD PARK, N.J. -- Kindergarten Registration for the Elmwood Park district will begin on Feb. 8.
Children must be 5-yeras-old as of Oct. 1, 2016 to register.
The following documents are required for all transfer/initial students:
- Transfer Card (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate (with seal)
- Immunization Records (must include most recent physical)
- Deed, Lease or Affidavit of Landlord -Certificate of Occupancy or 2 bills
- Registration Form
- Copy of custody papers (where applicable)
- Signed Authorization for Release of Records (if applicable)
- Individualized Education Plan – I.E.P (if applicable)
Registration will take place on Feb. 8- Feb. 12; March 7; April 4; May 2; June 1 and July 6. Registration be open from 9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will be additional hours from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Feb. 10.
Contact the registration office at 201-796-8700 with any additional questions regarding special circumstances.
Registration Office is located in the Memorial High School Main Office at 375 River Dr.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.